Wonderland of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland of Anime

Bored? Love anime? You're in the right place.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello there!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rachel Gavial

Rachel Gavial

Hello there!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!!!!   Hello there!!!! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:57 pm

The name is Rachel. How goes it? I enjoy random rpgs and anime. I don't watch alot of anime now due to a bunch of reasons. I still like them though. My favorite animes are Inuyasha, minami-ke(really hilarious!), Avatar the last airbender(if that's an anime), and sailormoon. I never got into Bleach, Death note, and naruto...It's not what I'm into. I am pretty serious for the most part but I can have a good time a joke around. I just focus more on the deeper things in life rather than the lighter. That's my personality. I hope we shall be great friends and rp great rps! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShanaRoxHard

ShanaRoxHard

Hello there!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!!!!   Hello there!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 2:17 am

Hey Rachel im sorry to tell u though but our forum kinda died ya we are so sorry but

I am currently joined a forum that is kinda new too and is getting better each day

so i would like to ask you to join our forum

called http://otakuinyou.kicks-ass.net/forum/

it is really good so far i hope to see u there

and BTW i am shanaroxhard on this forum but on the other forum my name is Xion OK

be sure to add me OK

oh ya one more thing Avatar is not an anime sorry ok LOL

and guess what u joined this forum on the day of my birthday LOL ha ha

i hope we become great friends!!! peace see u on the other forum
Back to top Go down
https://animewonderland.forumotion.com
Rachel Gavial

Rachel Gavial

Hello there!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!!!!   Hello there!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 27, 2009 7:43 am

I see ha. Oh well. I shall definately check out the site. I hope we become great friends as well. And happy late B-day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello there!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!!!!   Hello there!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello there!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland of Anime :: The White Rabbit [Introduction]-
Jump to: