Wonderland of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland of Anime

Bored? Love anime? You're in the right place.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T Empty
PostSubject: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:54 am

Heights is a large, Victorian styled orphanage with a long history. It's not just any orphanage, mind you, but one that exists in the great lands of Demistria, a world of all kinds. Here mythical, and fantasy creatures alike reside. Heights is where all those with nowhere else attend, a rich orphanage, that accepts no one, but has many living in it. The fact of the matter is, the place is magical. It doesn't take the children as the parents don't want them, it selects unborn children who are predicted to have terrible lives after birth, and takes them away the night of their birthing. The building is deisgned like many small communities. From the kitchens, to the dorms, everything is separated, and each area assigned to a group of children. The different areas are like many different orphanges, all combined into the one large building. As innocent as this seems, in reality, the children are assigned to these areas according to personality, and are being studied to see how certain types of people develop around others. This roleplay focuses on the lives of a group of individuals and how they live their lives in Area 8 of the orphanage Heights.

Rules:

1. No Godmodding.
2. No one-liners.
3. Cursing is allowed, just don't overdo it.
4. Romance is allowed.
5. Violence is allowed, but keep the gore to a minimal please.
6. Yaoi/Yuri is allowed, and welcome.
7. Grammar is a beautiful thing. You should use it.
8. If you have questions, feel free to ask.
9. Try not to make all the characters nekos and vampires. I know they're popular, and you love them to death, but I want a variety of different creatures. This goes for personality as well.
10. The dorm assignments will be made after all characters have been made.
98. Unicorns are evil.
11. I can change the Rules whenever I want.
12. This is meant to be a fun roleplay, I understand the plot isn't complex, and it's a little out there. If you don't like it, then don't join. Don't PM me asking to switch it up, Heights isn't supposed to be a normal orphanage. It's very out of the ordinary. But by the rules of it's basic operation, it's still an orphanage. Just barely, but it is. Again: Don't like, then just don't join.
13. If you read the rules, put the weird thing that can be found in them, in the 'Other' section of your character sheet.
14. No OOC fights. If you can't stand the person you're RPing with, tell them through PM.
15. No Flat characters, keep the personalities colourful, no one wants to RP with a robot.

Character Sheet:

Username:
Name:
Species:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:

Last edited by Dancing Cheshire on Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:18 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://animewonderland.forumotion.com
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:55 am

The layout of the dorms in Area 8 starts with one main room. This room holds 3 couches, 2 TVs, a fireplace, and various other items of furniture. This room leads into a smaller kitchen. The main room has two stairways leading from it. The left leads to the Girl's rooms, while the right leads to the Boy's rooms. Each side has two bathrooms.

The rest of the orphanage outside of the dorms consists of various other rooms. Around the entire campus (if you will) of Heights Orphanage lines a thick forest and a stream. Going a 100 yards or so into the forest and you will come to a high wall that tells you that you can't take another step or you'll be outside the orphanage.

Dorm Assignments:

Boys:

Room 1: Kaito Himura and Cain Nenemophine

Room 2: Marcus Endwill and Jin Maforea

Room 3: Currently Unoccupied

Girls:

Room 1: Meshie and Lilia Praibell

Room 2: Blaire [Unknown last name.]

Room 3: Currently Unoccupied

Last edited by Dancing Cheshire on Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:56 am

Accepted Characters:

Username: YaoiQueen
Name: Kaito Himura
Species: Siren
Appearance: Click
Personality: Kaito is a very serious boy. He doesn't enjoy playing around. When he's frustrated, he can be very sarcastic and slightly insensitive to others feelings.
Other: Doesn't really like to sing or talk because of he doesn't like the sweet and slightly enchanting effect his siren blood has on his voice. He's gay, though he'll deny it if you ask him.

Username: MyBrokenSpirit
Name: Cain Nenemophine
Species: Vampire
Personality: Cain is artistic, a background kind of guy. He likes to observe life from afar, and though he might not look it, can be a social type if something snags his interest.
Other: Isn't certain of his sexuality just yet, plays the piano, and has an interest in painting.

Username: Dancing Cheshire
Name: Blaire [Unknown last name.]
Species: Kitsune
Personality: Blaire is quiet, kind, and shy. She doesn't like being put on the spot, and when cornered, can resort to fierce behaviour as an act of defense. Blaire was orphaned because her father refused to have 'a weak little Kitsune' as a daughter. Blaire doesn't feel the need to prove him wrong, she could care less what he thinks. If he's the type of man that would force her mother into giving her up, then he's so low that his opinions don't even bother her in the slightest.
Other: Can usually be caught with a book, occasionally a sketchbook.

Username: Dancing Cheshire
Name: Marcus Endwill
Species: Shadow Demon
Personality: Marcus is the kind of guy who fades into the background. He's quiet, only speaking if he feels the need to, or is spoken to. Though it may seem so sometimes, Marcus isn't as cold as he makes himself appear to be. Once you get to know him, he can be a loyal friend. Honest, and trustworthy. Sometimes newer orphans go to him with their problems, because for someone that doesn't speak much, he has a way with words that can at the most help, and in the least make the child feel better. Marcus does have a cold side though. It's part of his nature being a Shadow Demon. There are two ways to meet this side: 1. Messing with him, or a friend of his. 2. He just doesn't like you.
Other: For those that don't know, a Shadow Demon, is basically a controller of all darkness.

Username: Kaioshi
Name: Meshie
Species: Witch
Personality: Cute, emotional, and fun-loving. Easily upset, sensitive, and cheerful.
Other: Meshie is a powerful witch, but she is still only a child. When she is upset by something or someone, things can get out of hand for her.

Username: Velox
Name: Lilia "Lily" Praibell
Species: Summoner
Personality: Carefree, happy-go-lucky, and sweet. Also mischevious, curious, and playful.
Other: So far Lilia can on summon three animals: Cat, Crows, and Bats. She can also use one physical attribute from each summon.

Name: Jin Maforea
Species: Teleporter
Personality: Jin really keeps to himself. He's distant, and will usually teleport somewhere to be alone and to practice his music. He's very passionate about his music and sometimes plays songs that matches how he's feeling. He is kind-hearted, however, and will help those in need. Perhaps he just needs the right person to open up more?
Other: Teleports by portals which he can control very well. Likes to practice with his violin in high places.

Last edited by Dancing Cheshire on Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:52 pm; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 6:56 am

More Accepted Characters:
Back to top Go down
MyBrokenSpirit

MyBrokenSpirit

Location : In the shadows of your mind, thriving on your tears.

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:02 am

I would like to reserve a spot in this roleplay please, if that's okay.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:23 am

Can I reserve one too please?
Back to top Go down
http://forums.avatarspirit.net/index.php
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:03 am

Both are reserved. -resisting urge to glomp Velox's signature-
Back to top Go down
YaoiQueen
Admin
YaoiQueen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:53 pm

May I reserve one, too?
Back to top Go down
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:21 pm

You may, you may.^^
Back to top Go down
Kaioshi

Kaioshi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 2:26 am

This looks like fun, may I reserve a spot too?
Back to top Go down
MyBrokenSpirit

MyBrokenSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 am

Username: MyBrokenSpirit
Name: Cain Nenemophine
Species: Vampire
Appearance: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T Caine2ro2
Personality: Cain is artistic, a background kind of guy. He likes to observe life from afar, and though he might not look it, can be a social type if something snags his interest.
Other: Isn't certain of his sexuality just yet, plays the piano, and has an interest in painting.

Unicorns are evil...
Back to top Go down
YaoiQueen
Admin
YaoiQueen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 3:16 pm

Username: YaoiQueen
Name: Kaito Himura
Species: Siren
Appearance: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T Boy
Personality: Kaito is a very serious boy. He doesn't enjoy playing around. When he's frustrated, he can be very sarcastic and slightly insensitive to others feelings.
Other: Doesn't really like to sing or talk because of he doesn't like the sweet and slightly enchanting effect his siren blood has on his voice. He's gay, though he'll deny it if you ask him.

Unicorns be evil beasties.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 9:59 pm

YaoiQueen and MyBrokenSpirit: Accepted.
Back to top Go down
Kaioshi

Kaioshi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 3:57 am

Username: Kaioshi
Name: Meshie
Species: Witch
Appearance: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T Fairy
Personality: Cute, emotional, and fun-loving. Easily upset, sensitive, and cheerful.
Other: Meshie is a powerful witch, but she is still only a child. When she is upset by something or someone, things can get out of hand for her.
Back to top Go down
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 4:07 am

Accepted Kaioshi, and my char. sheets are up. xP
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 11:30 am

Name: Jin Maforea
Species: Teleporter
Appearance: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T Please_fade_away_by_Kichigai_Li-1
Personality: Jin really keeps to himself. He's distant, and will usually teleport somewhere to be alone and to practice his music. He's very passionate about his music and sometimes plays songs that matches how he's feeling. He is kind-hearted, however, and will help those in need. Perhaps he just needs the right person to open up more?
Other: Teleports by portals which he can control very well. Likes to practice with his violin in high places. Unicorns are ebil...I mean, evil...
Back to top Go down
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 pm

Accepted! I'll start this later tonight. :]
Back to top Go down
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 5:17 pm

[[The room assignments are up! Also I put a small description of the general layout of Area 8, as well as the orphanage Heights itself.]]

---

Midday

---

Marcus stared blankly at the TV in front of him, not even registering what was on it. He had come down to the Main Room a while ago, and was now zoned out in thought, thinking of life outside the orphanage, and wondering what it was like to live like a normal being in Demistria outside these confining walls. Marcus himself didn't mind being a part of Heights, but he couldn't help his drifting curiousity as the Shadow Demon dreamed of the outside world.

Blaire threw a pebble, watching it splash into the stream that flowed just beneath the fallen log she sat on. She was deep in the forest that surrounded Heights, if she looked close enough she could probably even see the wall from where she sat. Somewhere in one of the many trees a bird whistled it's call. She looked up, watching as it flew away, before pulling her sketchbook back onto her lap and swinging her feet as she continued to draw various things inspired to her by the sounds and smells that surrounded the young Kitsune.
Back to top Go down
Kaioshi

Kaioshi

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:40 pm

The young witchling studied the orphanage below her feet from where she side-sat neatly on her oaken broom. Her delicate white hair caught in a soft, warm breeze and the scent of glorious day flowers caressed her. Meshie contemplated whether or not to sail closer to the ground. After a short thought, she directed the broom to cut into the forest with one small, pale hand. The other hand held fast to her acceptionally large green witch's hat. As she came closer to ground Meshie spotted Blaire. She hovered closer to the log the other girl sat upon, admiring the stream she floated above, and how it's crystal water bubbled musically over it's smooth stones.
Back to top Go down
Velox

Velox

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 4:34 pm

"Here kitty kitty!" Lilia giggled, chasing a cat she summoned through the forest. The feline swiftly moved through the forest floor, jumping over logs and running through the thick leafy bushes. Lilia tried her best to catch up, but the animal was way too fast for the nine year old. "I'm not giving up yet!" she shouted and concentrated deeply. Pretty soon Lilia sprouted large dark wings, with a span of about nine or ten feet. Once she reached a clearing, she took off into the air, and swooped towards the cat. The summoner picked it up, and cradled it in her arms while hoverin in the air. "Yay! Yay! I caught you!" Lilia giggled, as the cat licked her face.

--- --- ---

Jin stepped out of the shower, and started drying himself off with a towel. He wrapped the white cotton towel around his waist, and brushed his teeth, and started shaving. When he was done, he created a portal and went through it. Back in his room (more like Marcus and his room), he opened a few drawers and pulled out some clean clothes. He put them on, and then headed down to the kitchen in the Main Room to get some breakfast. "Morning." the teleporter greeted his roommate without looking at him. Before he entered the kitchen, he noticed something. "Since when do you watch house decorating shows?" Jin asked, looking at the TV screen.
Back to top Go down
MyBrokenSpirit

MyBrokenSpirit

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 10:32 pm

He was seated on a creamy beige colored stool. In front of him stretched his canvas. Vast and white, awaiting the stroke of his brush to bring about something new to express itself with. A light afternoon wind whispered through the open window, brushing his pale skin and filling him with ponderings of a new inspiration to Cain's artistic mind.
Back to top Go down
YaoiQueen
Admin
YaoiQueen

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 8:09 pm

Kaito Himura walked down the stairs leading to the main room, wrapping his scarf around his neck and adjusting it slightly. He hummed softly to himself, not even aware he was doing it. He realized what he was doing when he walked into the Main Room and stopped immediately. Kaito walked quickly into the kitchen, nodding to the other two in the room in acknowledgement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T   Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Maybe Someday...OPEN and Still Accepting/T
Page 1 of 1