Wonderland of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland of Anime

Bored? Love anime? You're in the right place.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Favorite Manga Artist?

Go down 
+2
Kaioshi
Dancing Cheshire
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

Favorite Manga Artist? Empty
PostSubject: Favorite Manga Artist?   Favorite Manga Artist? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 10:47 am

Got a favorite manga artist? If so, who and why?
Back to top Go down
https://animewonderland.forumotion.com
Kaioshi

Kaioshi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manga Artist?   Favorite Manga Artist? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:19 pm

Yes. Natsuki Takaya. I love watching how her style changed over the Fruits Basket series.
Back to top Go down
kaitokitou

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manga Artist?   Favorite Manga Artist? I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 10:19 pm

My favourite manga artist is Gosho Aoyama ( Detective Conan). Meitantei Conan is Cool!!! Go for it!!!
Back to top Go down
http://kaitoblog.webs.com
F1A5H
F1A5H

PostSubject: Favorite Manga Artist?   Favorite Manga Artist? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 4:24 pm

Masashi Kishimoto is my favorite.
Back to top Go down
YaoiQueen
Admin
YaoiQueen

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manga Artist?   Favorite Manga Artist? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 11:38 am

Yuhki Kamatani is mine ^^. Her detailed scenes are really cool and her less serious scenes are pretty funny =3.
Back to top Go down
MyBrokenSpirit

MyBrokenSpirit

Location : In the shadows of your mind, thriving on your tears.

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manga Artist?   Favorite Manga Artist? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:55 am

Kaioshi wrote:
Yes. Natsuki Takaya. I love watching how her style changed over the Fruits Basket series.

I'll have to agree here. Taking a look into the first volume of the series, and then into her current ones, much difference can be detected in her style. It's more defined, and everything just flows. I do really enjoy her unique storyline in the manga: Fruits Basket, as well.

Though when asked of a favorite manga artist, I'm not really sure. Perhaps Park Sang-sun. In her manga, Tarot Cafe, I love how she details her work. Pamela, especially. Her characters eyes, lips, and unique outfits are the most noteable things of all. It takes a lot of creativity of the mind to do a manga like this one, and I do say that everyone should try Tarot Cafe, it's good for those that prefer Action, Fantasy, Romance, Horror, Comedy, so many genres twist into this storyline, that most anyone would enjoy this captivating manga series. Sang-sun's work is amazing, and I do admire it with great interest. Her work is what inspired me to take up writing.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Manga Artist?   Favorite Manga Artist? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Manga Artist?
Page 1 of 1