Wonderland of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland of Anime

Bored? Love anime? You're in the right place.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Fan Fiction Rules.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

Fan Fiction Rules. Empty
PostSubject: Fan Fiction Rules.   Fan Fiction Rules. I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 03, 2009 2:18 am

Fan Fiction Rules.

~

+ Do not post a Fan Fiction if it is not yours. It's wrong to claim others' work as your own and it generally gets you nowhere.

+ Nothing M-rated. If I think you're going too far I'll inform you of it.

+ Don't post a million fan fics. 3-4 per person.

+ Do not make fun of one another's writing capabilities. We all have our faults, but when someone puts their all into a story don't post rude and unfair comments. Constructive criticism is ONLY permitted if the author of the fan fic states that he/she does not mind. Otherwise, don't do it.

+ Do not revive dead fan fics. The only one who has the authority to do so is the author themself, and only if they intend to update it.

+ Yaoi/Yuri. This is a delicate subject. It is allowed in the Fan Fics. But there is a line. Do NOT cross it. You will get 1 warning, and then you will temporarily be banned from the Fan Fiction board until further notice.

~

Enjoy. And if you don't understand the rules/Have a question/Feel I left something important out, then PM me, do not post your concerns here.
Back to top Go down
https://animewonderland.forumotion.com

Fan Fiction Rules.
Page 1 of 1