Wonderland of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland of Anime

Bored? Love anime? You're in the right place.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Does anyone here watch Bleach?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaioshi

Kaioshi

Does anyone here watch Bleach? Empty
PostSubject: Does anyone here watch Bleach?   Does anyone here watch Bleach? I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 1:17 pm

I absolutely love this anime. It has excellent plot, and unique characters. My favorite character is Aizen, not sure why, he is just a cool person. Even if he is a little more than a thorn in the Soul Society's side. Though I did hate him for a brief moment when he was nearly the death of Captain Hitsugaya.

So, does anyone else on here watch Bleach? If so, what do you like the most about it? And who are your favorite characters?
Back to top Go down
Ace Exorcist
Ace Exorcist

Location : In a pickle jar!! Spongebob, I told you to set it to "Wombo!"

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here watch Bleach?   Does anyone here watch Bleach? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:45 pm

I watch Bleach every now and then, but I've seen all of the episodes up to the Soul Society arc (which was AWESOME). The Bount arc just turned Bleach off for me. I might start watching it again, though. I'm not sure.

My favorite character is Rukia, and I despise Orihime. XD
Back to top Go down
http://t0kka4ever.deviantart.com/
neko_kitsune_fox

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here watch Bleach?   Does anyone here watch Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 11:54 am

Ace Exorcist wrote:
I watch Bleach every now and then, but I've seen all of the episodes up to the Soul Society arc (which was AWESOME). The Bount arc just turned Bleach off for me. I might start watching it again, though. I'm not sure.

My favorite character is Rukia, and I despise Orihime. XD
i know it's like orihime has no propose like she's not really useful in the show study

i watch bleach were like at the part were there those hollows are not really hollows there basiclly like itchgo confused and my fav charater is......probably renji but idk y but if he wasn't there then itchgo Razz btw who is like the weaks charater in bleach?
Back to top Go down
Dancing Cheshire
Admin
Dancing Cheshire

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here watch Bleach?   Does anyone here watch Bleach? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 6:09 pm

Please do not double post, I have joined your first with your second so as to avoid flooding. :]

I think it really depends on how you look at it. It's more opinion than fact since characters are always changing. In my opinion though, I think it's Kon. xD He's one of the only characters in the show that have proved themselves absolutely useless, and just plain annoying. Face palm

My favorite characters from Bleach are Byakuya, Ukitake, and Uryu. Spazz
Back to top Go down
https://animewonderland.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does anyone here watch Bleach?   Does anyone here watch Bleach? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Does anyone here watch Bleach?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland of Anime :: Anime Discussion-
Jump to: