Wonderland of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland of Anime

Bored? Love anime? You're in the right place.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Genre: Metal

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
MyBrokenSpirit

MyBrokenSpirit

Location : In the shadows of your mind, thriving on your tears.

Genre: Metal Empty
PostSubject: Genre: Metal   Genre: Metal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 4:01 am

I'm certain the title implies...Anyone else here listen to Metal? What are your favorite bands? Songs? Why?
Back to top Go down
ShanaRoxHard

ShanaRoxHard

PostSubject: Re: Genre: Metal   Genre: Metal I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 2:30 am

i listen to escape the fate, bring me the horizon, devil wears prada, music from K-ON , ya thats all im going to write
Back to top Go down
https://animewonderland.forumotion.com
Phobia

Phobia

PostSubject: Re: Genre: Metal   Genre: Metal I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 22, 2009 7:27 pm

Mmm...Metal. I listen to a lot of metal...as well as rock, screamo, alternative, and etc...
Evanescence, Billy Talent, Alesana, Paramore, Anterrabae. Bless The Fall, A Day To Remember, Before Their Eyes, Herbrightskies, Drap Dead Gorgeous, Escape The Fate... actually...there's too many to list. But that's a few of my favourites. xD
Back to top Go down
Tsu

Tsu

PostSubject: Re: Genre: Metal   Genre: Metal I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 2:31 pm

Metal is one of the music genres that I like the most *headbang*. So my fave metal bands are: American Head Charge, Lollipop Lust Kill, John 5, Nonpoint, 10 Years and Tiamat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Genre: Metal   Genre: Metal I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Genre: Metal
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Wonderland of Anime :: Music-
Jump to: