Wonderland of Anime
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wonderland of Anime

Bored? Love anime? You're in the right place.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new 2009 anime for summer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShanaRoxHard

ShanaRoxHard

new 2009 anime for summer Empty
PostSubject: new 2009 anime for summer   new 2009 anime for summer I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 11, 2009 2:02 pm

Click this link to see the new anime (for this year) that ShanaRoxHard has provided for our viewing: http://www.forevergeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/summer2009.jpg

~ Please do not post such things on a page. If the image(s) involves an entire web page, then either post a link, or type out the information involved. The reasoning is that large things such as this slow down the forum for us all.

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
https://animewonderland.forumotion.com
calex

new 2009 anime for summer Empty
PostSubject: Re: new 2009 anime for summer   new 2009 anime for summer I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 11:26 pm

Wow! Lots of animes are coming our ways. The girl in Spice and Wolf look pretty even though he has a wolf tail. I bet she's a friendly half-human and half-wolf lady. Oh and there's another school boys and school girls anime to watch for, the "Sora no Manimani. Hope that would be funnier than School Rumble. And oh, they're so cute, the petite characters of "GA:Geijutsuka Art Design Class". Are they visible now on screen?
Back to top Go down

new 2009 anime for summer
Page 1 of 1